Monday, August 4, 2008

Two Interesting Articles

As seen in "The Sunday Times" of London

hmm Interesting... :)

WHERE HAVE ALL THE REAL MEN GONE?

















I know. Saving the males is an unlikely vocation for a 21st-century woman. Most men don’t know they need saving; most women consider the idea absurd. When I tell my women friends that I want to save the males, they look at me as if noticing for the first time that I am insane. Then they say something like: “Are you out of your mind? This is still a male-dominated world. It’s women who need saving. Screw the men!” CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING


ARE BIG BREAST ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL?









It's official. The summer of 2008 is all about cleavage. There hasn't been a heat wave, flood or hurricane, Big Brother is boring, Glastonbury didn't rock any boats and England weren't at Euro 2008. So, the nation has filled the hole left by the absence of a single galvanising event with an awful lot of tit talk. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING

No comments: